2.02.2010

3 things I love!

Here are some of my latest obsessions:

1. Anything and everything organic!
Especially raw, organic honey! It is so much more delicious in it's natural, creamy state, when it is unheated and unfiltered and fresh from the comb! I actually use it as a face treatment in the morning and at night. Honey in its natural form is great at resisting bacteria, so it's great for acne! Surprisingly, one of the best things you can put on your face. (Thanks to Emily Riolo of Daily Bread with Emily for this excellent tip!)

2. My teaching program
I just love all of the girls that I've met in my classes (and yes, there are mostly girls in all of my classes. Education is a VERY female-oriented major. We are natural nurturers! Of course, there are guys in my classes too, but I can count them on my fingers!)

3. Hiking
I want to go hiking soooo bad. Every day I look out my window and see Squaw Peak and Camelback mountain and I just want to climb them! One of the many drawbacks of not having a car is not being able to just go wherever you want!

Oh well. I've been surviving long enough!
<3Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment