2.06.2010

Sleep walker...

What a crazy story I have to share! This morning, I was in a half-awake, half-asleep state at around 11am, thinking about getting up but not wanting to. Finally, I figured that I had to pee, so I roused myself. Then, as I was walking the 10 steps to the bathroom, I started feeling really dizzy, probably from getting up too fast. That's the last thing I remember. I'm not sure if I fell asleep right there while standing up, or if I passed out/fainted, but the next thing I heard was the loud crack of the left side of my head colliding with my bedroom door. I had fallen backwards! Frightened, I crawled into bed. I was checking to see if I was bleeding, or if I was still "normal". Thankfully, everything was fine, I was just in shock. It was not until a few minutes later that I realized I had never gone to the bathroom as I was intending. It's kind of funny, now that I think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment