4.12.2010

Elephantine

I am thinking of buying myself a necklace to celebrate the end of the semester in May. I love elephantine's necklaces (she has a shop on etsy, check it out here). Which one of these 5 should I choose? Leave a comment.

1.Eastern Holiday. Thai bead, silver chain.
2. Petit Ami. Dutch charm, gold chain.3. Koko. Gold vermeil disc, red bead.4. Oaxaca. Dotted brass pendant, turquoise bead, black garnet bead.5. Satellites. A group of wavy vermeil discs.
So, which do you like best?

7 comments:

  1. All very pretty! For some reason Koko strikes me as the most unique. I like that little red bead. Couldn't go wrong on your pretty little princess neck!
    Love you, Mammaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1! Eastern Holiday! It is exquisite..just like you :) ~Danika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mammaw! And thank you Danika! And thank you both for voting...Lars likes Eastern Holiday, too, so right now the votes are swayed in that direction :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you would go with Lars' decision over mine?! :-) love you baby girl. mammaw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first one and the one with the red bead! Tough choice, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the feedback, Ellyn :)

    ReplyDelete