They're mini cheesecake bites.I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I don't think I could eat just one of these!My week is finally over...it seemed extra long this week, I don't know why. Maybe because getting up early (6:30am - that's early for me!) makes for what seem like extra long days
, or maybe because the weather is so beautiful that I don't want to be sitting in class! Once again, though, the kindergarteners brightened up my day on Wednesday.Some funny things they said:
*"I want lots and lots of hugs!"- A cute little boy who hugs me about 5 times a day.
*"Did you know I can read EVERYTHING!?!" -from a little boy who clearly can't read everything.
*"One time there was a kitty outside, and my baby brother wanted to pet it, and I wanted to bring it inside, but my parents said no." - A funny little girl who cracks me up with her random outbursts!
A little girl said this next one while we were eating lunch, and I couldn't help but think, "aaaah....they grow up so fast!"
*"Miss Fletcher, I want to be you."
"Why is that?"
"I want to be older. I want to be in high school!"
I remember when you used to talk like those five year olds!One time you asked how Jesus could live in your heart, you thought he was a really small man!
ReplyDeletei actually remember thinking that! too funny.
ReplyDelete