It is the month of Lars & I's anniversary.
It is the heart of summer and lazy days.
It is the time that I usually go on some sort of vacation (such as Seattle this year!)
It is another month that I get to spend living the wonderful life God has given me.
Here's my June itinerary:
June 5 & 6th (this weekend) - Babysitting with Lars for the kids in his host family while their parents are out of town.
June 6th through 16th- Hardcore studying for the Elementary Education portion of the AEPA (Arizona Educator's Proficiency Assessment) that I'll be taking in July. I have to take 3 different parts of it to become certified as a teacher. I feel confident that I'll be able to pass it on the first try, but it will definitely be a challenge :)
June 17th - Leaving for Seattle
June 21st - Getting my wisdom teeth out. I'm actually looking forward to it because I'll be pampered by my mom and I'll be able to drink smoothies all day :)
June 24th- Back to PHX
I will leave you for now with some yummy ham& cheese hot pockets that I made from this recipe.

Mmm, don't they look heavenly! The dough was too sticky so I didn't get to roll them up as prettily as I would have liked, but they are definitely delicious and they can be easily frozen to re-heat for lunch at a later time.
No comments:
Post a Comment