But I have gradually gotten used to it. It actually feels sorta nice to walk out in the hot weather after being indoors in the A/C all day. I have also been getting back into the swing of things with my life in Phoenix. On Friday, I saw Eclipse for a second time with Lars and our friends Alyssa and Phill. Then, the next day we went to night church, saw his parents, and then out to the Cheesecake Factory with a big group of people celebrating our friend's birthday. On Sunday we had a more chill day, but since it was 4th of July we decided to go over to Jon and Cherie's apartment for some yummy BBQ and a rousing game of "Settlers of Catan", a game kinda like Risk. We all got really into it and made enemies, it was hilarious!
A book that I read recently and really enjoyed was "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner", lent to me by Heather, a really nice girl in my bible study. For all you Twilight fans out there, it's a must-read because it shows a different perspective than Bella's on the events that happen in "Eclipse":
Now I better get back to studying for my big test this weekend. I keep getting distracted because of reading the above book (in one sitting), working on knitting a hat for Lars, cleaning my apartment, and a plethora of other excuses. There's always something ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment