So...I finally bought one of the swimsuits mentioned on this post. I got the black one :) It's classic, black, and oh-so-retro! I consider it an investment piece because I can see myself wearing it for many summers ahead.
Lars is finally back from High School camp in California. I definitely missed him while he was gone. It's just not the same when he's not around. I love my bear so much <3 While he was gone, I mostly just worked, did some knitting and cooking. I also got to see some friends, such as Alyssa, which was a ton of fun. I got to see her apartment and meet her little dog, Margot!
Work is going pretty well. I have been there for 2 weeks. Please pray that my coworkers and I will continue to get along over the course of this year. Our personalities have been clashing occasionally and I really want to put differences aside and make our work environment a great one :)
Can I just say how much I love stand-up comedy? I just watched Steve Byrne on Comedy Central and I was laughing so hard I almost cried. There's something about a great comedy routine that reminds me of a great sermon, because in my opinion a great sermon needs to include some humor. That's why I love Mark Driscoll, he always makes me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment