1.09.2010

First Post


Welcome to my blog! I hope that this can become a place where my readers can come to see what's new with my life, and see what inspires me.I really enjoy reading other people's posts, so I thought I should return the favor. Also, it's a chance to be creative and practice my writing skills. Sure, I write in my journal every night, but there's something fun about sharing your thoughts with someone other than yourself.
Ever since I've come to ASU I've felt that my creativity has been squashed (perhaps all of those long hours listening to professors drone on about polymer structure and metric system conversions). As you can see, I have really girly taste and a penchant for anything artsy, romantic or dreamy.


Some things inspiring me lately:

Outdoor Tea Party

I had a tea party similar to this for my 15th birthday party. I think it would be lovely for a wedding reception.

Urban Outfitters Beanbag chair

I sat in this today, and it was oh-so-comfy. Lars and I have decided to try to re-create it before school starts up again. All you would need is some canvas, lots of styrofoam, sewing skills (or a mom who can sew), and some patience!
Whimisically yours,
Lindsay






No comments:

Post a Comment