Here is my long-term "bucket list":
*Learn to Sew
*Become an AMAZING cook! (I have been improving A TON thanks to ourbestbites.com. I think I will get even better once I have my own kitchen.)
*Be a 4th grade teacher (with a very organized classroom)
*Go on a great honeymoon vacation (can't decide if I want to go somewhere warm & tropical or snowy & cozy)
*Be a fabulous wife & mother and leave a lasting legacy
*Impact those around me for Christ
*Adopt a child
*Visit Nashville, TN. (I don't know why, it just seems like a great place.)
*Go scuba diving in Hawaii(I've gone snorkeling there, and it's the best)
*Buy a vintage bike & a vintage typewriter
*Start a composting pile
*Become less of a picky eater
*Sponsor a child through World Vision (or several)
*Publish a book (or several)
I know this list is random, and in no particular order, but these are the things I want to be able to look back on when I'm 80 and say "Wow, by God's grace I've lived a fantastically amazing life!"
No comments:
Post a Comment