
This is Lars & I's 3rd Valentine's Day together! I love him so! Last night he gave me a Valentine's Day card (I hope this doesn't embarrass him) that quotes Song of Songs 1:15: "How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful!" I thought it was sweet :)
I definitely can't imagine my life without him. We have been through so much together and he has encouraged me to grow deeper in my devotion to the Lord. Last year I read the whole Bible and I don't think I would have done it so quickly if he hadn't been spurring me on. He is my best friend and he SERIOUSLY knows me better than I know myself. I know that sounds impossible, but it's true! He is my best friend and the one who has never stopped opening doors for me or paying for our dates after almost 3 YEARS of dating (of course, I've pitched in once or twice for our dates too - but not as often as you'd think!)
Basically, he is a HUGE sweetheart, and he loves me so much, and I just wanted to brag on him a little bit! OK, a lot!
<3Linds
Truly awesome! I love my valentine :)
ReplyDelete