2.08.2010

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So, here's what I didnt do this weekend! I certainly DID NOT wear my sweats all weekend, only changing into jeans and a T-shirt when it was absolutely necessary! That would be gross!

I DID NOT fall asleep while standing up, and then fall backwards and hit my head so hard that I thought I might have a concussion (see previous post). That's just dumb!

I DID NOT neglect my homework, opting instead to read blog after blog about stranger's lives who I don't even know! And I certainly didn't waste any time on Facebook looking at random people's profiles!

I DID NOT promise myself I would exercise this weekend, and then did 15 pushups and called it good! I certainly have more physical stamina than that!

I certainly DID NOT sleep in 'til noon every day this weekend! Everyone knows that I'm an early bird!

And there you have it, all of the things I didn't do.

1 comment:

  1. Fun post! I wish I could sleep until noon! Very jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete