the necklace with the Thai bead (Eastern Holiday). Right now it's tied with Koko, so some more votes would be appreciated!
It's finally starting to feel like summer. I am applying for ASU summer jobs so that maybe I'll be able to stay here in Phoenix over the summer instead of going to Seattle. It's a hard choice, though. I love Seattle and all of it's beautiful scenery (forests, mountains, water), great urban culture, pike's place market, rocky beaches. Basically, all the stuff of my childhood. But I'm a grown-up now, I've got lots more responsibilities to worry about, such as...money. I can't really afford another jobless, carefree summer.
Yesterday, Lars and I went on a spontaneous walk through downtown phoenix and found lots of wonderful places to take pictures. There are tons of murals and graffiti art around Roosevelt street. We discovered that his phone has higher megapixel resolution than my digital camera (5.0 vs. 4.0)...now that's just sad. My camera is now officially obsolete. Anyway, here are some of the lovely pictures we took:





Yes downtown is certainly home to some of the best photo-session locations you could ask for. I have a picture in front of the bird wall too :)
ReplyDeleteHave you been to Lola's on 3rd Ave. and Roosevelt? It's become one of my favorite coffee places. Cool place for photos too! :)
No, but I drive past Lola's every day on the shuttle and I have been wanting to go there so badly!
ReplyDelete