4.28.2010

Lars' internship

I have an exciting update! :)

As some of you may already know, my boyfriend, Lars, has accepted a pastoral internship with a church in Peoria, AZ called New Life Community Church. He will be there for at least the next 2 years, helping to lead the junior high youth group, "Revolve". He truly has a heart for ministry and such a passion for Jesus. I am so proud of him! Since I am staying here for the summer, I will also be heavily involved with the youth group, and hopefully helping to lead a junior high girls' bible study, which I am so excited for.

To pay for living expenses, as well as to cover to cost of the many youth trips and conferences that he will be going on, Lars has been raising support for his internship. He already has 80% of it raised, but as some of you who have done fundraising know, that last 20% is always the hardest to get. I thought I would help him out a little and post the link to his paypal account:








Any donations, no matter how big or small, would be appreciated more than you know!

Also, here is the link to his blog.
Feel free to check out his blog and leave some comments, well wishes, or just to let him know you're praying for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment