4.30.2010

So close...

To being finished with this semester.

Only 1 field experience meeting, 2 research papers, 1 final technology project, 1 in-class Thematic Unit and 3 final exams to go.

And I have 3 prayer requests:

1)Please pray that I do not procrastinate and that I am able to get everything done in a timely, efficient manner.

2) Also, I am moving to the West Campus in about 2 weeks. Please pray for my future roommate, and that we will get along at least as well as Michelle and I have this year. I have had bad roommate situations in the past and I don't want a repeat of that!

3) Please pray that I will find a job soon, and that my interview on Monday to be a success coach goes smoothly! :)

Love,
Linds

P.S. Here's a bible verse that I find helpful when I'm anxious about what the future holds: "So we can say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?'" - Hebrews 13:6

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweet baby girl! I will pray specifically for your requests. Especially that you will have a calmness of spirit and free of anxiety. Believe me, I know how that can be when you are overwhelmed with so many things going on at once. You'll be fine, but hang on for the ride! Your semester will be over soon.
    I love you. Mammaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you Linz..also a verse that helps me is,"Do not be anxious about anything,but in everything,by prayer and petition,with thanksgiving,present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4: 6-7

    ReplyDelete