5.20.2010

Apartment Tour

I thought I would post some pictures of my lovely new summer apartment. It is a 4-bedroom, but I only share it with one roommate (at least for now). She is on the opposite side and has her own bathroom/bedroom. I apologize for the picture quality, because once again these were taken on my phone!

Here is my kitchen :) This is what you see as soon as you walk in.
A peek inside my cupboards...Here is the living room/ eat-in dining area. All the furniture was already here when I moved in (except the TV, that was a gift from Larsy). I still need to spruce it up with some throw pillows/art on the walls.


And now, we enter my side of the living space. There are 2 bedrooms over here, and 2 vanities, but no one else lives on this side, so I get it all to myself :)
My desk and mini fridge :)

And my lovely, deluxe full-size bed (soo much better than the twin-size mattresses at Taylor Place)
And there's me!
I hope you enjoyed this apartment tour! I can't wait to have people over and have a dinner party! Let me know in the comments if you have any ideas on cheap ways to make the living room look better/less dorm-like! haha



2 comments:

  1. Lindz, Thanks for the pictures! It really is an apartment and you're doing a good job setting it up. I hope I can see it soon! I love love love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay Girl, this is sooooo nice, and i am very happy for you! i would say a few bright pillows on the couch would make a world of difference, but it looks wonderful as is. a couple of mags or books on the coffee table, and a CHEAP artificial plant would be nice there also. you don't have to spend alot of money to make it home-y. you are a super-duper little decorator girly-girl.
    I love you, mammaw.

    ReplyDelete