5.04.2010

Summertime :)

It is officially summertime in my book, because today was my last day of classes for the semester! :) I'm sad that I'll no longer have a reason to see this particular group of friends every day, but at the same time I feel incredibly relieved and accomplished. Aside from one online final and one online project to finish, I have completed every single one of the academic tasks that once seemed so insurmountable at the beginning of the semester.

And I have completed 4 of my 7 semesters at ASU. In other words, I am halfway through my junior year of college at only 20 years of age...

How did that happen?

Oh yeah, AP credits ;)

Overall, I am just so overjoyed and excited to be done. And I am so excited to move into Las Casas in a week or two. I want to buy some pots and pans so I can get cooking right away! All of the recipes on ourbestbites.com are making me drool! I have so many lovely recipes that I want to try! I think it is so important to cook the majority of your food rather than eating out or buying pre-packaged meals. It makes for a healthier you and a healthier planet!

And that's all for now...
<3Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment